The Circle is operated by L’Oréal (UK) Limited (“L’Oréal”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 217555, whose registered office and main trading office is at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ, United Kingdom. The Circle can be accessed at the following URL: www.mugler.co.uk.
The purpose of The Circle is to enable its participants (“Members”) to receive special benefits and services when purchasing MUGLER products on www.mugler.co.uk or at approved physical or virtual retail outlets within the MUGLER selective distribution network in the United Kingdom. Membership in The Circle and its benefits are offered at the discretion of MUGLER. MUGLER may, at any time, terminate, change, limit, modify or cancel The Circle (or any individual component of it) and/or these Terms, without notice. By enrolling in The Circle, you hereby agree to abide by these Terms, which may be updated from time to time by MUGLER in its sole discretion, and confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements set out herein.
Participation in The Circle is voluntary. You do not need to join The Circle to purchase MUGLER products.
In these Terms, the expressions below shall have the following meaning:
"Unique Code": the unique code is printed inside the MUGLER Perfumes product boxes. It comprises 11 characters (i.e. NHTSX9HZ9JC).
“Refill Receipt”: store receipt or refill invoice of a refill fragrance sold from an approved physical retail outlet within the MUGLER selective distribution network.
"Website": the www.mugler.co.uk website is both the corporate and e-commerce website of the MUGLER brand run by L’Oréal (UK) Limited in the United Kingdom. It provides access to The Circle.
2. BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE CIRCLE
1. Membership in The Circle is open to any person:
- over the age of 18 years old who resides in the United Kingdom; and
- who has filled out the registration form to create an account for membership in The Circle on www.mugler.co.uk.
When registering, Members will be required to provide their full name and email address. Your enrolment will be confirmed with a welcome message sent to the email address provided.
By enrolling in The Circle, members agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves and to maintain and promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If a member provides any data which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if MUGLER, in its sole discretion, suspects that a member’s registration data is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete or that they are in any way abusing their membership in The Circle, MUGLER reserves the right to suspend, terminate or refuse that member’s participation in The Circle. Any changes in the Member's personal information (address, name, or any other indication that may be required to manage their participation) should be communicated as soon as possible under the “My account” section of the Website.
Membership is name-based, personal, and reserved for the personal, not professional, use of individuals. Commercial use of The Circle (e.g. purchasing product for the purpose of re-selling) is strictly prohibited.
The Member is entitled to withdraw their participation in The Circle at any time. They must request withdrawal by contacting the Customer Relations department by email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org upon withdrawal from The Circle. Members will receive an operational email confirming their disenrollment from The Circle and a Member’s accrued points (if any) will be forfeited. Please allow 30 days for disenrollment to be actioned.
3. ADVANTAGES OF THE CIRCLE
3.1 REGISTERING YOUR PURCHASES
Purchase declarations are converted into surprises and special benefits. Surprises are allocated the day after declaring a unique code or refill receipt that will contribute towards eligibility for your next reward.
Methods for registering purchases
- MUGLER products with a Unique Code:
Members may register purchases by using the 11-character unique code printed inside the MUGLER product’s box (i.e. NHTSX9HZ9JC). The unique code must be registered in the special form available on the Member's online account, available by clicking on “My account”. L’Oréal (UK) Limited reserves the right to request the Member provide additional proof of purchase to validate participation in the Circle or registration of purchases.
- MUGLER products without a Unique Code:
- E-gift cards, travel size products and the samples bar do not have unique codes: you will not be rewarded when you purchase these items. All other MUGLER products should have a unique code. If you buy a product which contains no code or the code is invalid, please contact email@example.com.
- Members may register a purchase that does not have a unique code only in the case of a fragrance refill in store, by using the Refill Receipt
The Refill Receipt must be current (i.e. within the last 12 months) and must be sent via email to L’Oréal (UK) Limited, along with the duly completed form intended for this purpose which is available for download at www.mugler.co.uk
- The store receipt or the refill invoice must be sent in the form of a digital photograph saved as a JPEG or PNG. Digital photos are only valid if they show the entire store receipt or invoice indicating the place name, date and time of purchase. The Member must have underlined the product(s) purchased, as well as the entire refill receipt and to reject modified or illegible refill receipts, store receipts or invoices.
- The information on the store receipts or invoices (namely, store name, city, date and time of purchase, name of the MUGLER or other products purchased, quality, and price) is subject to digital processing per the terms and conditions set out in section 4 of these Terms and Conditions. The Member’s account shall be increased by the number of declared purchases earned once the information is entered into the system. The Member may check that the unique codes or the proofs of purchase (i.e. Refill Receipts) which they registered online have been taken into account in the "Declared purchases history" section on the homepage of their Circle account. Only the name of the purchased product is indicated, not its price.
3.2 RECEIVING BENEFITS AND EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
The Circle entitles Members to receive special advantages and promotional offers such as invitations to private sales and events, exclusive content, early access to promotions, sampling activations and gifts for special occasions i.e. birthdays. In order to make members aware of these exclusive benefits available to The Circle Members, we will contact members via operational emails. Should a Member wish to stop receiving The Circle operational email correspondence from MUGLER, they must cancel their The Circle membership and allow up to 30 days for this to take effect.
L’Oréal is not obligated to send all benefits and offers to every Member.
3.3 REFER A FRIEND
Receive 15% off your next order when you a) invite friends to join The Circle and b) they make their first purchase as a Member using their own 15% off discount offer. Both 15% off discount offers must be redeemed within 30 days of each Member receiving email notification that the discount is available in their Member account, This discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offers at mugler.co.uk.
To redeem this Refer A Friend benefit:
- Log in to your The Circle account and click on ‘Refer A Friend’ to find your unique Refer A Friend code.
- Share your unique code with unlimited friends and invite them to join The Circle. Please note that if your friend is an existing Member of The Circle, they will not be eligible to receive the Refer A Friend benefit.
- Your referred friend will need to create their own The Circle membership by signing up and using your unique code at https://www.mugler.co.uk/account-login and following this, they will receive email notification that their 15% off discount is available in their Member account.
- Providing that your referred friend makes their first purchase within 30 days of receiving the discount offer, you will then receive email notification that your own 15% off discount is available in your Member account.
- In order to avail of your 15% off discount, simply select “15% Off Voucher” at checkout in order to apply the exclusive discount to your order. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid.
4. PERSONAL DATA
1. L’Oréal assumes no liability for any direct or indirect consequences of any defects or malfunctions of The Circle (including equipment or programming faults, any human error; or any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission, regardless of their cause.
2. L’Oréal may take any action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, including closing or suspending a Member’s The Circle account and/or revoking any accrued rewards or vouchers if it has reason to believe any Member has contravened these Terms or are abusing The Circle in any way.
3. Account removal or closure results in the loss of membership, namely the balance of unique codes or refill receipts declared, and neither the Member nor any third party may claim any compensation whatsoever. The rights associated with the purchase amounts registered are lost (namely the balance of registered purchases and benefits), and the Member or third/eligible party may not request the conversion of this amount into surprises or claim any compensation whatsoever.
6. APPLICABLE LAW
L’Oréal and each Member each irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in respect of any dispute or claim arising from The Circle, the rewards or other member benefits from or relating to The Circle and these Terms or a member’s participation in The Circle. The Circle and these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Last updated on 01/01/2021.