Delivery | Information About Delivery
Due to the high volumes of orders we are receiving due to our offers, we are only able to offer our Standard delivery option from the 18th April 2019 and our premium options will return in due course. Please do allow our team 2-5 working days to process your order; we can assure you we will deliver your order as soon as we can so that you can enjoy your Mugler products!
Currently Mugler.co.uk delivers within mainland UK and Northern Ireland. We now also ship to Channel Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to the Scilly Islands, Southern Ireland or BFPO addresses or postal boxes. Please call 01279 774 240 from 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays). Orders are prepared and delivered on working days (Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays). Delivery fees are not eligible toward loyalty schemes or promotions.
We provide FREE standard UK delivery for orders over £50.00 (2-4 working days, and 2-5 working days for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands)
MUGLER dispatches all parcels through DPD:
- Standard Delivery - FREE for orders over £50.00 (2-4 working days for mainland UK) (Value: £3.95)
- Standard Delivery FREE for orders over £50.00 (2-5 working days) Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands or Isle of Man) (Value: £5.95)
- Next Day Delivery - Only available for Mainland UK delivery addresses. (Value: £5.95)
- Next Day Delivery by 12:30pm - Only available for Mainland UK delivery addresses (£7.95)
- Saturday / Sunday Delivery - Only available for Mainland UK delivery addresses.(Value: £8.50)
- Saturday by 12:30pm Delivery - Only available for Mainland UK delivery addresses(Value: £9.99)
- Sunday by 12:30pm Delivery - Only available for Mainland UK delivery addresses (Value: £10.99)
On the morning of your delivery, DPD will contact you to advise your estimated one hour delivery window alongside the name of your driver. You will also be given the following options to choose, if required, which are accessible both online and via SMS:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Have your parcel delivered to a nominated neighbour
- Have your parcel left in a specified safe place
- Or collect from your local shop.
A signature will be required upon receipt; if no one is available to sign for the parcel, a card will be left with information on how to arrange a redelivery or collection. An order can only be delivered to one address. If you require sending orders to multiple addresses you will need to place a separate order for each address.
Your order will be processed after your payment reservation has been approved and/or any other necessary verification has been completed. To be dispatched on the same day, your order must be submitted and such approval and verifications completed by no later than 2:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). All other orders will be dispatched on the day that credit approval and/or other verifications are completed, unless the same takes place after 2:00pm, in which case the order will be dispatched on the following working day. However during busy periods, please allow 1-3 working days for the dispatch of your order.
Deliveries to some remote addresses may require up to 3 additional days.
Once your order has been packed by our warehouse and is ready to ship, you will receive a dispatch confirmation email, alongside your DPD tracking reference number and delivery details that can be used on the DPD website or on the DPD Smartphone App.
You may wish to download the “YOUR DPD APP” which allows you to not only track your delivery but you are able to customise personal delivery preferences, change your delivery date and also receive notifications regarding your delivery.