Currently Mugler.co.uk delivers within mainland UK and Northern Ireland. We now also ship to Channel Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to the Scilly Islands, Southern Ireland or BFPO addresses or postal boxes.
MUGLER dispatches all parcels through DPD:
- Standard: 3 to 6 business days - FREE with all orders over £50 or £3.95
- Standard (Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands or Isle of Man): 3 to 6 business days - FREE with all orders over £50 or £5.95
- Express: Next Day Delivery: Order by 2pm Monday to Friday - £5.95
- Saturday and Sunday Delivery: Order by 2pm Friday - £8.50
- Saturday by 12:30pm Delivery: Order by 2pm Friday - £9.99
- Sunday by 12:30pm Delivery: Order by 5pm Friday- £10.99
Please be aware that our next day, Saturday and delivery service is not available for deliveries to the following locations, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, IOM and Scottish Highlands.
Your order will be processed after your payment reservation has been approved and/or any other necessary verification has been completed. To be dispatched on the same day, your order must be submitted and such approval and verifications completed by no later than 2:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). All other orders will be dispatched on the day that credit approval and/or other verifications are completed, unless the same takes place after 2:00pm, in which case the order will be dispatched on the following working day. However during busy periods, please allow 1-3 working days for the dispatch of your order.
Once your order has been packed by our warehouse and is ready to ship, you will receive a dispatch confirmation email, alongside your DPD tracking reference number and delivery details that can be used on the DPD website or on the DPD Smartphone App.
On the morning of your delivery, DPD will contact you to advise your estimated one hour delivery window alongside the name of your driver. You will also be given the following options to choose, if required, which are accessible both online and via SMS:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Have your parcel delivered to a nominated neighbour
- Have your parcel left in a specified safe place
- Or collect from your local shop.
A signature will be required upon receipt; if no one is available to sign for the parcel, a card will be left with information on how to arrange a redelivery or collection. An order can only be delivered to one address. If you require sending orders to multiple addresses you will need to place a separate order for each address.
You may wish to download the “YOUR DPD APP” which allows you to not only track your delivery but you are able to customise personal delivery preferences, change your delivery date and also receive notifications regarding your delivery.