GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR THE THIERRY MUGLER PERFUMES LOYALTY PROGRAM
The General Terms and conditions apply to contractual relations between the CLARINS UK Ltd and its customers within the operational scope of the Thierry Mugler Perfumes Loyalty Program.
The Mugler Loyalty Program (hereinafter “The Circle”) is an offer from CLARINS UK Ltd, a simplified joint-stock company, headquartered at 10 Cavendish Place, London W1G 9DN, GREAT BRITAIN, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of 01580079, which can be accessed at the following URL: www.mugler.co.uk.
The purpose of The Circle is to enable its (“Members”) to receive special benefits and services when purchasing Mugler products on www.mugler.co.uk or at licensed physical or virtual retail outlets within the Mugler selective distribution network in the Great Britain.
Each member is consider having read these provisions in their entirety and accepts them without reserve when joining The Circle.
In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions below shall have the following meaning:
"Unique Code": the unique code is printed inside the Thierry Mugler Perfumes product boxes. It comprises 11 characters (i.e. NHTSX9HZ9JC).
“Refill Receipt”: store receipt or refill invoice of a refilling fragrance sold from a licensed physical retail outlet within the CLARINS UK Ltd. selective distribution network.
"Website": the www.mugler.co.uk website is both the corporate and e-commerce website of the Thierry Mugler brand used by CLARINS UK Ltd. in the United Kingdom. It provides access to the Mugler ‘The Circle’ loyalty program. The website is published by:
Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, 1st floor,
London W1T 3QN United Kingdom
Tel: +44 207 291 5800
"Member": any person over the age of 18 residing in the United Kingdom who has consented to participate in the Circle when creating an account on www.mugler.co.uk.
"The Circle": the Thierry Mugler perfumes loyalty program set up by CLARINS UK Ltd.
2. BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE CIRCLE
The Circle is open to any physical person over the age of 18 residing in the United Kingdom who has consented to participate in The Circle when creating an account and join The Circle on www.mugler.co.uk .
1. Membership in The Circle is open:
- to any person over the age of 18 years old residing in the United Kingdom.
- having given their consent to CLARINS UK Ltd. to participate in Mugler “The Circle" loyalty program while joining The Circle on the website.
- by filling out the registration form aimed at collecting Members' personal information required (last name, first name, email address)
- when creating a personal account on www.mugler.co.uk .
Members attest to the accuracy of all the information provided throughout the duration of their membership. CLARINS UK Ltd reserves the right to request documentation at any time to prove the identity of a person who wants to subscribe or has subscribed to The Circle, notably if they possess the same name as another member. Any changes will be made immediately online or referred to Customer Relations in a timely manner.
Membership in The Circle is effective as of the confirmation of account creation by the Customer. Membership is name-based, personal, and reserved for the personal, not professional, use of individuals.
Membership in The Circle is valid for an unlimited time subject to the provisions in Article 6 in the Terms and Conditions. The Member is entitled to withdraw his/her participation in The Circle at any time. He/she must request withdrawal by contacting the Customer Relations department by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Member shall identify him/herself with each connection to the Website using his/her email address and a password chosen beforehand, or by mail or phone to Customer Relations using his/her email address or mailing address, last name and first name.
Any changes in the Member's personal information (address, name, or any other indication that may be required to manage his/her participation) should be communicated as soon as possible to the customer relations department by email at Customer.Relations@Muglerstore.co.uk, or online under the "My account" section.
3. ADVANTAGES OF THE CIRCLE
3.1 Receiving surprises and special benefits
Purchase declarations are converted into surprises and special benefits. Surprises are allocated on a monthly basis depending on the number of purchases registered by participants.
Methods for registering purchases
- Mugler products with a Unique Code:
Members may register purchases by using the 11-character unique code printed inside the Mugler product’s box (i.e. NHTSX9HZ9JC).
The unique code must be registered in the special form available on the Member's online account on “My account” section or emailed to the following address: Customer.Relations@Muglerstore.co.uk.
CLARINS UK LTD. reserves the right to request the Member provide additional proof of purchase to validate participation in the Circle or registration of purchases.
- Mugler products without a Unique Code:
E-gift cards, travel size products and the samples bar do not have unique codes: you will not be rewarded when you purchase these items. All other MUGLER products should have a unique code.
Members may register a purchase that does not have a unique code only in the case of a Fragrance Refilling in store, by using the store receipt and invoice for a purchase made at participating licensed physical or virtual retail outlets within the Mugler selective distribution network.
The store receipt or the refill invoice must be current within 12 months and sent via email to CLARINS UK LTD. along with the duly completed form intended for this purpose available for download on www.mugler.co.uk:
- By email to the following address:
- Or online at: www.mugler.co.uk. The store receipt or the refill invoice must be sent in the form of a digital photograph saved as a JPEG or PNG. Digital photos are only valid if they show the entire store receipt or invoice indicating the place name, date and time of purchase. The Member must have underlined the product(s) purchased, as well as the entire refill receipt.
- By email to the following address:
CLARINS UK LTD. reserves the right to reject images that are incomplete or illegible as well as receipts or invoices bearing a name other than the name of the Member.
CLARINS UK LTD. reserves the right to reject modified or illegible refill receipts, store receipts or invoices.
The information on the store receipts or invoices (namely, store name, city, date and time of purchase, name of the Mugler or other products purchased, quality, and price) is subject to digital processing per the terms and conditions set forth in Article 4 herein.
The Member’s account shall be increased by the number of declared purchases earned once the information is entered into the system.
The Member may check that the unique codes or the proofs of purchase (Refill receipts) which he/she registered online have been taken into account in the "Declared purchases history" section on the homepage of his/her Circle area. Only the name of the purchased product is indicated, not its price.
It should be noted that, we currently do not accept receipts sent via post. We are unable to guarantee these will be processed or returned should these be sent via post.
3.2 E-commerce advantage, promotions and sales offers
The Circle entitles Members to receive special advantages and sales offers such as invitations to private sales or events.
CLARINS UK LTD is not obligated to send all the special offers to every Member.
4. PERSONAL DATA
- CLARINS FRAGRANCE GROUP, headquartered at 9, rue du Commandant Pilot, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre under number 380 363754 and CLARINS UK Ltd. are jointly liable for processing personal data for The Circle Loyalty Program.
- Information collected verbally by Customer Service or in writing on www.mugler.co.uk or by e-mail are subject to digital processing for the purpose of processing the Member requests, granting them the advantages earned for The Circle, sending them offers, news and personalised advertisements based on their previous purchases and/or interests, and to compile statistics and reports.
- This information is intended for The Clarins Group and any of its contractors acting for the purposes cited above.
- CLARINS UK LTD saves this information for a period of three years from the date of the last purchase or contact.
- Members have a right to view, rectify, delete, and transfer their personal information as well as a right to oppose and restrict processing by emailing Customer Relations, at Customer.Relations@Muglerstore.co.uk.
5. CHANGES TO THE LOYALTY PROGRAM
At any time, CLARINS UK LTD reserves the right to cancel, substitute or modify all or any part of the Mugler Loyalty Program as well as the advantages and services offered within the scope of this program subject to a 1-month notice to allow Members to use their benefits. CLARINS UK LTD shall inform Members of these changes by any means it deems most appropriate (website posting, letter by mail, email, text, etc.). These advantages will be lost if not used within this time period.
- CLARINS UK LTD is released of all liability for any direct or indirect consequences of any defects or malfunctions of The Circle, regardless of their cause. In the event of any malfunctions or disruptions, CLARINS UK LTD shall make every effort to enable Members to maintain benefits they have earned. Members attest to have been thoroughly informed of the inherent features of the Internet and particularly of the fact that the reliability of transmitting data over the internet is merely relative, as these data are transported over non-similar networks with varying characteristics and capacities and may be saturated at certain times of day in such a way that may affect download times or data accessibility and that the Internet is an open network and, consequently, the information it carries is not protected against any risk of diversion or intrusion on their system, data pirating, programs and files on their system, contamination by computer viruses, and that it is the Member's responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect the data, files or programs stores on their system against contamination by virus and intrusion attempts to their system.
- CLARINS UK Ltd. reserves the right to refuse Circle membership to anyone who is not fulfilling the present Circle Terms and Conditions. Any breach of The Circle Terms and conditions by a Member or a third party acting on behalf of a Member, any misuse or fraudulent use of advantages received, any forgery of the information provided to CLARINS UK LTD and any behavior by the Member that is considered detrimental to the interests of CLARINS UK LTD will automatically lead to the Member's removal from The Circle.
- Account removal or closure results in the loss of membership, namely the balance of unique codes or refill receipts declared, and neither the Member nor any third party may claim any compensation whatsoever. The rights associated with the purchase amounts registered are lost (namely the balance of registered purchases and benefits), and the Member or third/eligible party may not request the conversion of this amount into surprises or claim any compensation whatsoever.
7. TRIP TO PARIS 2019 CONTEST RULES
- This article seeks to define the rules of the contest game called “Trip to Paris” (“Voyage Merveilleux” in French). This contest is offered by the company Clarins Fragrance Group for the brand MUGLER. The various articles explain the rules of eligibility, the prizes, and the general conditions related to participating in the contest game.
Article 1: Organizer:
The company CLARINS FRAGRANCE GROUP, registered in the Nanterre Business and Companies Registry under the number 380363754, whose registered office is located at 9 rue du Commandant Pilot – 92200 Neuilly-Sur-Seine, France (hereinafter, referred to as the “Organizer”) has organized a contest with purchasing requirements called “Trip to Paris” in English and “Voyage Merveilleux” in French from June 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019 (hereinafter, the “Duration of the Contest”) and accessible in UK at the following URL address: here .
Article 2: Participation Conditions:
2.1. The Contest is open to any natural person of adult age residing in mainland France (except for Corsica and Monaco), in the United Kingdom or the United States, to the exclusion of the staff members of the Organizer and their family.
2.2 The members of the Organizer’s staff, persons involved in organizing the Contest, as well as their family members (which are members of the same tax household), are not authorized to participate in the Contest.
Only one entry per person (same name, same address) is authorized. In the event of multiple entries, only the first entry validly registered will be considered. without this being able to be contested.
2.3 Consequently, the Organizer reserves the right to carry out any verifications that it deems necessary related to the identity and address of each Participant.
2.4 Entry in the Contest is exclusively done through the Site, to the exclusion of any other methods, specifically through postal mail.
2.5 The Organizer reserves the right to verify that the winners have participated in the Contest under conditions that are compliant with the Rules, noncompliant entries lead to the disqualification of the winners and the revocation of their winnings.
2.6 The Organizer may cancel all or part of the Contest, if fraud has occurred in any form whatsoever, specifically electronically, in the context of participating in the Contest. In this event, it reserves the right to not award the prizes to the perpetrators of fraud and/or to bring these perpetrators of fraud before the competent jurisdictions.
Article 3: Contest Principal and Participation Terms:
Entry to the Contest will be deemed effective if the following two steps have been completed:
Step 1:Having an online personal account on www.mugler.co.uk or www.mugler.fr and having accepted to join the Circle by accepting the General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, referred to as the “GCU”) of “The Circle” loyalty program, by being a “Member” of MUGLER’s “THE CIRCLE” loyalty program (See Article 3.1)
Step 2:Having entered into this account two unique codes and/or refill tickets for MUGLER’s Fountain between 01/01/2019 and 12/31/2019 (See Article 3.2)
3.1. Upon accepting the GCUs of “THE CIRCLE” loyalty program
A member of MUGLER’s “THE CIRCLE” loyalty program is defined as any natural person of adult age who has created a personal loyalty account on www.mugler.fr (participants in mainland France) or on www.mugler.co.uk (participants in the United Kingdom) and has clicked on the box “Create an account and join THE CIRCLE” before the contest comes to an end.
3.2 Eligibility criteria for the “Trip to Paris” contest game
Only members of MUGLER’s THE CIRCLE loyalty program having provided two unique codes and/or refill tickets for MUGLER’s Fountain, between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 on www.mugler.fr (participants in mainland France) or on www.mugler.co.uk (Participants in the United Kingdom) are authorized to participate in this Contest.
Note: advertising about the Contest will begin around 06/01/2019, however entry into the Contest involves providing the unique codes or refill tickets for MUGLER’s Fountain, which is from 01/01/2019 until the final end of the contest on 12/31/2019.
The unique codes have 11 digits (for example: NHTSX9HZ9JC) indicated inside your MUGLER product packaging. Gift e-cards, travel size products, sample bar products and perfume pens do not have unique codes: entry is not allowed for purchasing these articles.
Entry is not allowed for purchasing other products that do not have unique codes. This is the case for perfumes refillable at the MUGLER Fountain. In this case, sales receipts following refilling at the MUGLER Fountain constitute proof of an approved in-store purchase for refilling the product (sales receipt).
3.3 Submission and accounting terms for unique codes and refill tickets for MUGLER’s Fountain:
Unique codes and/or refill tickets for MUGLER’s Fountain must be provided and registered in our database before 12/31/2019 through the various methods available to the members:
- On www.mugler.fr (participants in mainland France) or on www.mugler.co.uk (participants in the United Kingdom) from the member’s personal account, in the “CIRCLE” area, on the page “Register a unique code” or “Register a MUGLER Fountain ticket,”
- On www.mugler.fr (participants in mainland France from the chatbot),
- By postal mail to the Mugler Customer Service of the member’s country,
- By email address to the Mugler Customer service of the member’s country through the “Contact Us” form available on www.mugler.fr (participants in mainland France) or on www.mugler.co.uk (participants in the United Kingdom).
The date that registration of the unique codes and/or refill tickets for MUGLER’s Fountain is considered authentic is the date on which we have registered it in our database. This date corresponds to the date on which you submit your unique code on the website www.mugler.fr, in this case, registration is made in real time. For all other methods used (chatbox, email, postal mail, etc.) to register unique codes and all registrations of refill tickets for MUGLER’s Fountain, note that there will be an additional time frame of five business days for registration by our Customer Service.
3.4. Information provided by the participant in this Contest must be valid and true, subject to exclusion from the Contest and, if it be the case, the loss of status is a winner. To be valid, the participant must correctly register the required information requested upon the creation of their personal account on the website: First and last name, and email address. In the event that one or more required fields is not filled in, entry in the “Trip to Paris” Contest will not be considered.
It is strictly prohibited for a participant to play using several email addresses or through a player account opened on behalf of another person. Only one unique player account is to be opened by the same person having the same first and last name and email address.
3.5 The Organizer, in the context of the “Trip to Paris” Contest, may use and disclose the participants’ first name and first initial of their last name such as published on their form, on its own behalf on the websites www.Mugler.fr / www.mugler.co.uk. Disclosure of these elements under the above-mentioned conditions does not allow for any other right or financial compensation for the participant.
3.6 Any participation in the “Trip to Paris” Contest using content that does not comply with the criteria defined hereinabove will not be considered.
3.7. The Form for creating a MUGLER “THE CIRCLE” member account also has an “OPT IN” check box by which participant’s agree or refuse to receive the Organizer’s newsletter and/or offers. It is understood that Contest participation is not affected regardless of whether or not the participant checks the "OPT IN" check box.
The Organizer reserves the right to use the information on the registration form in compliance with the provisions of French Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 related to information technology, files and freedoms. All participants have the rights of access, rectification, objection and erasure of your data by sending an email to MUGLER atCustomer Service .
Article 4: Designating the Winners:
4.1. At the end of the Contest, the Organizer will carry out five prize drawings, establishing five winners (hereinafter, called “the winners”), from among the eligible participants (members of the MUGLER “THE CIRCLE” loyalty program, who have provided two unique codes during the contest’s duration from 01/01/2019 to 12/31/2019). These drawings will be made, under the oversight of a court officer, in January 2020.
4.2. The winners will be designated by prize drawings, after verification of their eligibility, for the prizes to be awarded to them.
If they do not follow the criteria established in the Rules, their prizes will not be awarded to them. The participants will authorize all verifications regarding their identity, their age, their postal information and the honesty and sincerity of their participation. Any false claim, indication of a false identity or address will lead to the immediate elimination of the participant.
4.3. The winners will be contacted by the Organizer through their default email and through official postal mail. They will also be contacted by telephone if the participant has given their authorization to be contacted in this way (having checked “OPT IN”) on the registration form and the “Profile” page of their online personal account). The contact information used will be that provided by the participant on the registration form for the MUGLER “THE CIRCLE” loyalty program and their online personal account. The winners will be contacted in January 2020. If the winner does not reply within 15 days following the message that they won was sent, they will be deemed as having waived their prize and the prize will remain the Organizer’s property.
4.5. The Organizer will not be held responsible in the event of an email delivery failure indicating a win arising from the participant indicating an incorrect email address, in the event of a failure of the internet access provider, in the event of failings of the internet network or due to any other cause outside of its control.
4.6. The Organizer will not be held responsible for delays and/or losses in transit due to the fault of postal services or shippers, or for the total or partial destruction of the wins by this type of transport, or in the event of any failings of these services, or for any other reason.
Any winnings not able to be provided following an error or omission in the participants’ contact information, a change to this information, or for any other reason attributed to the winner, will be considered lost and will not be re-awarded. The winnings may in no way be claimed at a later date by the initial winner.
4.7. The winner of the trip and their guest acknowledge and accept that this trip is at their sole responsibility. The Organizer further reserves the right to have a waiver signed. Furthermore, the winner will guarantee that their guest has a valid and up-to-date passport. The Organizer is in no way responsible if the winner or their guest cannot travel because they do not have up-to-date and valid passports.
Article 5: Winnings:
5.1. The Winnings in the contest are the following:
1st Prize:For the first drawing, the prize is the following:
The 1st prize winner will be awarded the following prize: 1 trip of 3 days and 2 nights in Paris for two adult individuals, with a maximum commercial unit value of around €10,000 including tax, made within eight months following the date that the win is announced. Upon the win being announced, the winner has two months to indicate the date for their “Trip to Paris” from among the dates offered* by the Organizer. The date chosen must be indicated two months in advance in order to allow the Organizer to better prepare the Trip to Paris.
*The trip will take place between 04/01/2020 and 09/30/2020, in the context of the above-mentioned time frames. It should be noted that the MUGLER teams organizing the “Trip to Paris” are unavailable from March 15-31, 2020, and from July 14, to August 31, 2020. Therefore, the Trip cannot be reserved during these dates.
The Organizer is responsible for the following fees:
· The round-trip ticket from the winner’s home to Paris (the transportation method will be chosen by the Organizer),
- International round-trip ticket flights aboard a scheduled airline carrier.
- Personalized welcome at the airport,
- A driver will be made available by the Organizer for all travel established in the context of the trip to Paris,
- A guide will be made available by the Organizer for all the provisions, activities and visits,
- Lodging in a luxury hotel for 2 nights with breakfast and access to Clarins SPA,
- A special dinner (food and drink included) with a value of €150 per person,
- The other lunches and dinners (food and drink included) within the limit of €100 per person per meal,
- The provisions, activities and visits established by the Organizer. These activities will be specified to the winner within two months following the date of validating the trip and may potentially include: visiting the headquarters of the Clarins Fragrance Group (the Organizer), the MUGLER Opéra showroom or the Clarins Fragrance Group Couture workshops, meetings with the brand’s teams, specifically MUGLER perfumes, gifts, participation in the brand’s public events, customized tourist visits of Paris, etc.
- Gratuities for the guides and the drivers.
What is not included in this prize:
- Insurance: The winners must have civil liability insurance covering any damages that may occur during trip.
- Any other costs not included above and personal expenses: going beyond the meal expenditures, souvenirs, outings and visits other than those established in the schedule offered by the Organizer, beverages and other extras purchased at the hotel.
The winner and their guest must provide proof of civil liability insurance covering any damages that might occur during the trip.
2nd Prize:For the second drawing, the 2nd winner’s prize is the following:
One year of products from the MUGLER Perfume line by purchase preference (“main circle” in our database) from among the lines ANGEL, AMEN, ALIEN, AURA, EXCEPTIONS, WOMANITY, INNOCENT or COLOGNE with a maximum value of €500 including tax (vs. the public price).
An example of the composition (one sample per product of the line, subject to variation according to the extent the line of perfume is available):
- Eau de Go travel size 10 ml
- Scented candle 180 g
- Eau de Parfum of a maximum size of 75 ml, 80 ml or 100 ml depending on the line with personalized engraving
- Scented shower gel 200 ml
- Scented body cream 200 ml
- Scented hand cream 100 ml
- Perfume pen
- Roll-on deodorant 50 ml or scented spray deodorant 100 ml
This prize will be sent to the winner at the postal address that they have indicated on their personal online account within 45 days following the notification of their win, 30 days after the acceptance of the 1st prize.
3rd Prize:For the third to the fifth prize drawings, the prizes for the 3 rd, 4th and 5th prizewinners are the following:
A bottle of perfume with a maximum size (75 ml, 80 ml, or 100 ml) of the MUGLER line of perfumes of their choice from the lines ANGEL, AMEN, ALIEN, AURA, EXCEPTIONS, WOMANITY, INNOCENT or COLOGNE.
This prize will be sent to each winner at the postal address that they have indicated on their personal online account within 45 days following the notification of their win, 30 days after the acceptance of the 1st prize.
5.2 The first prizewinner of the “Trip to Paris” Contest will accept to sign an image rights document allowing the Organizer to publish and use the photos that the winner has taken during their trip as well as the photos in which they appear for an unlimited time frame.
The Organizer also reserves the right to film a photo and video shoot of the winner and their guest during the “Trip to Paris,” and to then freely use them on all of their publicity media (internet, social media, emails, print media, etc.). This authorization will be granted free of charge, worldwide, without limit to the number of copies and the distribution media.
5.3. The Prizes of the three prizewinners are nontransferable and may not be awarded or offered to third parties without the agreement of the Organizer. The winners have 15 days following the announcement of their win to indicate their acceptance. The Organizer reserves the right to replace any Prize with another Prize of equivalent value, specifically in the event that the initially established Prize is unavailable, without the Organizer being liable for this substitution. Prizes may not be exchanged or subject to payment of their value in cash.
5.4. Only one prize will be awarded per household (same name, same postal address, same email address). Prizes cannot be exchanged for others, or for cash, or for any other goods or services. However, the Organizer reserves the right to replace one of the prizes offered specifically by a prize of equivalent or higher value, except in the event of an unforeseen, unavoidable or external event making it impossible to provide the prizes within reasonable time frames.
5.5 If the first prizewinner does not claim or refuses their prize, it may be offered to the second prizewinner. If the second prizewinner does not claim or refuses their prize, the third prizewinner may be offered the first or second prize. The Organizer reserves the right to redraw or not, if any of the winners does not claim their prize.
Article 6: Responsibilities:
The images used on the Sites, the objects represented, the brands and business names used, the graphic, computer and database elements making up the Site, are the exclusive property of their respective rights holders and cannot be extracted, reproduced, or used without the written authorization of the latter, under penalty of civil and/or penal actions.
The Organizer will not be held responsible in any way for the malfunctioning of telephone and internet connections during the “Trip to Paris” Contest, or for any delay and/or cancellation and/or modification of the Contest due to any cause outside of its control.
The Organizer will not be held responsible for delays or errors in sending email outside of its control and denies any responsibility in the event of the improper use of a device allowing access to the Contest or events related to the use of a device (specifically, the Organizer will not be held responsible for any material or immaterial damage caused to participants, their computer equipment and the data stored there, and for the consequences arising from their personal, professional or business activities), internet access, telephone line or any other technical connection.
Any person connecting to the Site and participating in the contest game does so at their own risk. It is agreed that the Organizer, specifically for the purposes of proving any action, fact or omission, may access the programs, data, files, registrations, operations and other elements (such as monitoring reports or other statements) of any nature or in a format or on information or electronic media, established, received or directly or indirectly maintained by the Organizer, specifically in their information technology system, related to the use of its website. The participants commit to not contesting the admissibility, validity, or probative value of the above-mentioned elements of any nature or in a format or on information or electronic media, on the basis of any legal provision whatsoever and which specifies that certain documents must be written or signed by the parties to constitute proof.
Therefore, the elements considered constituting proof, and if they are produced as proof by the Organizer in any litigation procedure or otherwise, they are deemed admissible, valid and binding between the parties in the same way, under the same conditions and with the same probative value as any document that has been established, received or maintained in writing.
The Organizer will in no way be held responsible if, in the event of force majeure or events outside of its control or based on proven necessity, it is required to cancel the “Trip to Paris” Contest, reduce its term, extend it, postpone it, or modify its conditions, it not being liable in this regard. In any event, it reserves the right to extend the participation period. Specifically, the Organizer and its service providers deny all responsibility in the event the Site is unavailable during the duration of the “Trip to Paris” Contest.
Article 7: Refunding Participation Expenses
No financial compensation or outlay of any kind whatsoever is required from the participants to participate.
The fees incurred for participating in the Contest via internet or postal mail (creating a THE CIRCLE member account and indicating the unique code(s) or MUGLER Fountain ticket(s) will be reimbursed upon request sent exclusively by mail to the Organizer: Clarins Fragrance Group, Service client, 12 Avenue de la Porte des Ternes, 75017, PARIS.
Any refund request, where applicable, must be sent within fifteen (15) days following participation and must include, at the time of any claim of refund or once they become available, the following documents and information relating to the participant:
- his/her last name, first name, mailing address and email address,
- a photocopy of his/her identity card and/or passport,
- the date and time of his/her participation,
- a photocopy of the itemized bill once it becomes available from the telephone service provider and/or the access provider. This photocopy will serve as proof of address.
No refund request addressed via email will be considered.
However, any access to the Site on a free basis or for a fixed usage rate (through cable, ADSL, Wi-Fi or a special link, etc.) will not give rise to any reimbursement insofar as the actions of a participant connecting to the Site and participating in the Contest does not give rise to any specific costs or expenses.
Postage costs for written refund requests will be reimbursed, upon simple request, at the current regular mail rate.
Article 8: Protection of Personal Data
To participate in the Contest, participants must provide certain personal information (first name, last name, email address, etc.). Any information indicated as required on the Site must be provided by the participant, barring this their participation will not be considered.
The data collected for participating in the Contest is subject to data processing by the Organizer for the purpose of managing customer relations. It is kept for the term necessary for this purpose. Where applicable, the optional fields allow the Organizer to personalize the participants’ experience but are not required for their participation in the Contest. Data processing is necessary for the performance of the contest game contract. Each participant has a right of access, rectification, erasure and portability of their data as well as a right of objection and restriction of data processing. They may also provide instructions related to the maintenance, erasure, and communication of their personal data upon their death. These rights may be exercised through the Customer Service of Clarins Fragrance Group, 12 avenue de la Porte des Ternes, 75017 Paris or by email at Service Client. The participant may also file a claim with the competent oversight authority in charge of the protection of data or file legal recourse if this data is used improperly. For any questions related to our confidentiality policy, we invite you to contact our Data Protection Officer at: Groupe Clarins, Direction Juridique / Délégué à la Protection des Données, 12 avenue de la Porte des Ternes, 75017 Paris. To learn more, participants are invited to view the policy regarding respect for private life on the sites www.mugler.fr or www..mugler.co.uk
Article 9: Filing and Viewing the Rules:
The Contest Rules have been filed at the offices of Maître Didier Richard, Court Officer, 164 av Charles de Gaulle, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France.
The Rules are viewable free of charge and printable at any time on the Site www.mugler.fr or www, mugler.co.uk. It is also available free of charge to any person requesting it from the Organizer at the following address:
Clarins Fragrance Group
Registered office: 9, rue du Commandant Pilot - 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)
Customer Service Main Address: 12, avenue de la Porte des Ternes - 75017 Paris (France)
Postage costs for written requests for a copy of the Rules will be reimbursed, upon simple request, at the current regular mail rate. Each reimbursement is limited to one reimbursement per person (same first and last name, same postal address) during the Duration of the Contest.
Article 10: Applicable Law
The Contest, the Site and the interpretation of these Rules are subject to French law.
On 05/09/2019, in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France